The Indian Association, Uganda
Indian Association Board of Trustees & Executive Committee members, Indian women Association Board of Trustees & Executive Committee members, Indian Association Jinja , committee members. Chairmen & other representatives of all other communities, up country representatives of I.A, I.A subcommittee’s members & all eminent business personalities of Uganda.
Last year Indian Association sponsored heart operation worth UGX 200 million, this year to we are continuing with this noble cause. The estimated cost per child for the year 2012 will be Ugx 9,000,000 which will include cost of surgery, one return air ticket and medicines.
In the past because of Non-availability of some life saving drugs in Ugandan market our fellow members of the community have suffered heavily
Purpose of Scholarship
- Vocational training in Uganda for Ugandan
- Secondary school for Ugandan students
- To motivate each association to sponsor at least one scholarship to their own community members
- To invite applications from Ugandan students interested in Internship at Indian owned Business
- To allocate few scholarships to needy members of our community